- Must be at least 16 years of age with a tenth grade education.
- Ability to communicate with parents and youth ages 2-11 year old.
- Ability to relate and interact with diverse groups from all social and economic areas of the community.
- Ability to communicate and teach young children the basics of tumbling.
- Experience in customer service, child development and a background in tumbling/fitness are desirable.
- Individual must possess maturity, sound judgment, management and organizational skills. CPR and First Aid training certifications required.
YMCA of Greater Omaha, an Equal Opportunity Employer