- Must be at least 18 years of age, some college preferred, and possess the experience suitable for the position.
- Individual must possess maturity, sound judgment, a strong sense of responsibility, and have developed solid human relation’s skills.
- Sound organizational skills, as well as good oral and written communications skills and attention to detail are essential elements required to perform the duties of this position.
- Need to deal with the public on an on-going basis, customer service skills required.
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid certifications or be willing to obtain them within 30 days of hiring.
YMCA of Greater Omaha, an Equal Opportunity Employer